The Upland Sportsman’s Club was incorporated October 7th, 1957 as a not for profit organization. The Club’s purpose is:
- Provide for the refreshment, entertainment, exercise and social diversion of the members.
- Promote and encourage all sports and physical culture, including the art of sports with rod, gun and bow.
- Promote the civic well being of the community through volunteer efforts for deserving citizens and organizations.
Upland Club Updates & News:
- Check out our photos at our flicker photo album. !!! If you have any photos from Club Events please forward them on so we can add them to our photo album
- When leaving the club please leave quietly and respect our neighbors
- The shooting ranges are a privilege, respect our neighbors
- Check out the Fishing Page and check out the leader board for 2014 Fresh water & Striper contests.
Upcoming Upland Club Events:
- Thank you to all the members who took part in the annual top gun challenge on June 1st. This year’s event raised close to $1,000 for Upland Club Charities. If you are interested in helping plan next year’s event contact Jim or Matt Ruxton
- Family Day is August 10th. Tickets will be made available at the bar starting July 26th
- Members Day is September 7th. Letters are going out to all members with more info.
- 3D shot on August 3rd kicks off with our famous Club breakfast. Come on down and start the day right. You don’t have to be in the shot to enjoy a great breakfast
- Monthly suppers will start back up in September
- New Rental prices for the Hall and Pavilion. Check out our facilities page for more information
- Horseshoes every Wednesday at 7pm
- Trap Shooting every Sunday
- Weekly pool tournaments every Monday night